DeTox Online - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeTox Online - Forums

Guild Information & Resources

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friday Night Mass Raid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
frozenfire

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Friday Night Mass Raid Empty
PostSubject: Friday Night Mass Raid   Friday Night Mass Raid Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 7:03 am

How was the raid on friday night guys? I'm really sorry i couldn't make it... Next one i will for sure I'll probably plan one for saturday night as well, but to a different location.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guilddetox.com
HeatM1ser

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Mass Raid   Friday Night Mass Raid Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 10:09 am

Unfortunately, we were the victims of a massacre. Another guild had raided the same town just 30 minutes before we did, so all the high level horde were already there and coordinated. Also, alot of people complained about the way vent was set up into seperate channels for each group, and said it caused alot of confusion.
Back to top Go down
DarkNemesis

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Mass Raid   Friday Night Mass Raid Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 9:27 pm

Hey whats up guys just registered on the website... Well the last two nights ive been on a raid and they are always fun in the begining but towards the end we always get killed.. So i hope we all level up and get prepared for our next raid well ill see ya in the game peace. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Mass Raid   Friday Night Mass Raid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friday Night Mass Raid
Page 1 of 1