DeTox Online - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeTox Online - Forums

Guild Information & Resources

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Request for a guide...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HeatM1ser

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-02-24

Request for a guide... Empty
PostSubject: Request for a guide...   Request for a guide... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 10:05 am

Can someone post a guide to making keybinds and macros?

I wanted to make some keybinds that would allow me to switch between a 2-handed weapon, or my shield and 1-handed sword with just ine keystroke...

or to be able to hit one key to target a certain party member and cast a heal with one keystroke.

If someone could post a guide for this, I'm sure alot of people would find it useful!!!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Feist

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Request for a guide...   Request for a guide... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 5:34 pm

For switching equipment, it's probably best to use a mod like Ace Wardrobe: http://wow-en.curse-gaming.com/files/details/2130/wardrobe2/

As far as Macros in general, http://www.wowwiki.com/Macros this page is pretty solid, especially the Useful Macros By Class.

One thing to keep in mind is that most Macros cannot contain more than a single action. One thing that I've been playing with is combining my various "opener moves" like cheapshot or Sap with a voice emote. Just for flavor and whatnot. I think it might be a tad too annoying though.
Back to top Go down
Archos

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Request for a guide...   Request for a guide... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 9:31 pm

Hey Fiest, would you happen to know how to create a macro as to when a new member is initiated into the guild, just hitting the macro would say "Welcome to Detox, [char's name]". Apparently, I have been trying to figure that out, but it hasn't struck me yet as to what the function for instantly recording the char's name and then outputting it through the macro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request for a guide...   Request for a guide... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request for a guide...
Page 1 of 1