DeTox Online - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeTox Online - Forums

Guild Information & Resources

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let me know whaat you need

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
conweezie

conweezie

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Let me know whaat you need Empty
PostSubject: Let me know whaat you need   Let me know whaat you need Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 5:05 am

Hit me up with what you want or need.
Back to top Go down
HeatM1ser

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Let me know whaat you need   Let me know whaat you need Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 8:22 am

Well, I just got all new armor(now that I can wear plate) and 2 new weapons.It would be a huge help to get some intelligence boosters, but I also tank sometimes...so stamina, strength and agility would come in handy,too.I'm not quite sure how spirit would help a paladin. My main concerns are probably Intelligence and strength.

I'm a blacksmith(196), and miner(219)...so if you need anything that I can make, just let me know...oh, I also specialize in first aid(225) if you need bandages.

Here's a link to my character so you can see all his armor/weapons and skills and stats:
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Mok%27Nathal&n=Heatmiser

Maybe we can go into business together---I make the weapons/armor...then you anchant...we figure out the cost of the mats, minus that from the final sale price at teh AH---split the profit, and put a little bit of profit in the bank to help the officers pay for their mounts.
Back to top Go down
conweezie

conweezie

PostSubject: Re: Let me know whaat you need   Let me know whaat you need Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 3:36 pm

sounds like it could be cool, im gonna have to wait a like 4 days to get my main back tho.
Back to top Go down
conweezie

conweezie

PostSubject: Re: Let me know whaat you need   Let me know whaat you need Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 7:02 am

yo heat i can give you some intelligence and strength boosters now Smile do you have a shield?
Back to top Go down
Archos

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Let me know whaat you need   Let me know whaat you need Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 9:39 pm

Ok, just so I make this clear about enchanting. There are so far 3 Guild Enchanter. Me (Arclight), Ryker and Conweezie. Thus is anyone needs enchants plz post them up here, then come and talk to us in game. Also the mats for enchanting high lvl enchants does not come free due to the fact that the mats needed are soooo costly that the enchanter alone cannot suffice to for pay for all of it. However, we can and will do any enchants that we already have the mats for, thus a free enchant to any guildies that need it. Plz dont be alarmed by what I've stated, this is nothing more than the truth and if you become an enchanter you too will figure this out soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me know whaat you need   Let me know whaat you need Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let me know whaat you need
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DeTox Online - Forums :: ALL GUILD MEMBER ACCESS :: Enchantment Requests HQ @ GDO-
Jump to: