DeTox Online - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeTox Online - Forums

Guild Information & Resources

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New Rank System!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
frozenfire

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-02-13

The New Rank System! Empty
PostSubject: The New Rank System!   The New Rank System! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 1:11 am

The rank system in this guild has been changed. we have addapted to the military ways and there will no longer be random promos just cuz a leader favors u. everything must be kept as fair as possiable. therefore to rank up depending on ur current rank there r some credentials u have to meet and some requirements must be fulfilled. The details will be posted in a few days. the new system will officially be enforced starting sunday march 18th. any concerns and such please contact me via forum only please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guilddetox.com
Archos

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-02-23

The New Rank System! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Rank System!   The New Rank System! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 9:49 pm

The Guild will undergo some changes over time to make it suitable for all guildies and will be created for only guildies. Leads are making sure that you enjoy your time in Detox as much as possible.
We've enstated a guild training seminar. If your new to the class or want information on your class to get better at playing your class, join your class and participate. The class channels are not a punishment or something negative. They are there for your benefit and act as a source of reliable information about your class.
I will also be enstating a Guild Dueling Tornament every month starting as of May or June of 07. Any and all classes are able to participate in it, however there is a lvl cap of 40+ (this might change). The higher in level you are the better off you are. There will be rewards for the top 3, just as in any tournament. This tournament is accepted into the guild's regualr activities to guildies to have fun, learn there class against other classes..both pros' and cons'.
There will also be more interesting events planned for Guildies later on. Remember this server and this guild is new, so I hope you all can be patient with us while we still try to bring it up as high as wel can, and make it the most respected guild in all of Mok'Nathal. If you have any ideas that you want to implement, leave me an ingame mail with your idea or post it up on the forums.
Back to top Go down

The New Rank System!
Page 1 of 1