DeTox Online - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeTox Online - Forums

Guild Information & Resources

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlegrounds & Arenas Anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Acadia

Acadia

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-03-08

Battlegrounds & Arenas Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Battlegrounds & Arenas Anyone?   Battlegrounds & Arenas Anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 10:48 pm

Anybody interested in 31-39 battlegrounds or arena fights? I've gotten very into the PvP features lately but the bg's suck with pickup groups. We should make some guild groups/statics and/or build up some strategies for those interested.

I know its only my first day here, but this is something I'm very interested in. Hopefully others are too. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Archos

Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds & Arenas Anyone?   Battlegrounds & Arenas Anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 7:51 am

Acadia, its good to know that some ppl take interest in Battlegrounds and are quite skillfull enough to be a part of a much larger raid.
Because of the new rank systems in our guild, we might be changing the Massive raids to Skrimishes, into a pre-made BG grp. This though is still under decision by the 'High Council' (lol). Hopefully everyone gets to a lvl that is sutiable for them to be in, so that there are others in the guild around your lvl for a pre-made BG grp. Smile
Back to top Go down
conweezie

conweezie

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds & Arenas Anyone?   Battlegrounds & Arenas Anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 4:14 pm

Hey guys hit me up wenever u wanna do a 40-49 BG ill be ready to head there in a few lvl's...........
Back to top Go down
Acadia

Acadia

Registration date : 2007-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds & Arenas Anyone?   Battlegrounds & Arenas Anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 6:06 am

Yeah I'm 47 now, so its just about time to start doing bg's again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds & Arenas Anyone?   Battlegrounds & Arenas Anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlegrounds & Arenas Anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DeTox Online - Forums :: Group Combat Sections :: PvP-
Jump to: