DeTox Online - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeTox Online - Forums

Guild Information & Resources

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helping others...

Go down 
+4
Ninae
frozenfire
Stormixia
HeatM1ser
8 posters
AuthorMessage
HeatM1ser

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-02-24

Helping others... Empty
PostSubject: Helping others...   Helping others... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 6:46 pm

In my opinion, the guild will grow stronger, faster, if we contribute to each others needs---especially higher levels helping out lower levels. If there is anything that you might need, please don't be afraid to post it here so I know to keep that item or type of item in mind.I've already given Alliancemage a decent wand for his level character(level 12), and that wand will help him stay alive longer, therefor levelling faster. Obviously I need to earn some money myself to pay for training and gear, but I am more than willing to help out when I can.If its something that will help you live longer and level faster, please post it.If I can, I'll help you out!

That's good for the player, and good for the guild.Hopefully some other share the same vies as I do, ad are willing to hlp out,too!

Your friend,
Heatmiser Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stormixia

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-02-21

Helping others... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping others...   Helping others... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 8:17 am

With my jewel crafting I can make rings, necklaces, and trinkets. Let me know if any of you need these types of items. I will make them if materials are provided to me. My Jewelcrafting is currently 212 though i can make items up to lvl 40. Just whisper me in game if you want me to make you something. Any questions about what I make with jewelcrafting don't hesitate to ask.

Stormixia
Back to top Go down
frozenfire

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Helping others... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping others...   Helping others... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 7:17 am

The whole idea of a guild is to help each other out. There have been ppl who have been booted from detox for selfishness... i just dont undersand ppl how they can be soo selfish sooner or later they would need some kinda help specially in endgame and if they r selfish to others why the hell would anyone wana help them... soo please if u want to be successfull in detox u have to be a team player help others and only then will u get help in return and believe it or not i have my eyes on everyone i know allready the ppl who would be in the elite raid team and who would be a part of NAX 10 man raid
Back to top Go down
http://www.guilddetox.com
Ninae

Ninae

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Helping others... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping others...   Helping others... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 1:31 pm

Hi guys well my leather working is still low lvl but if you need something, i can make just ask me for it I also skin (almost artisan skinner =)) By the way i wonder is there any alchimist that can help me i need some exlixirses of minor agility to make some lather amor of you can help me that be great ill pay for it =)
Back to top Go down
Acadia

Acadia

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-03-08

Helping others... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping others...   Helping others... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 10:53 pm

On my crafting mule Janeway, I'm 220 Alchemy & 185 Leatherworking. Lemme know if ya need anything.

Ninae, minor AGI lixers are np just shoot me a tell in game.
Back to top Go down
Chosen1jeffy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-03-12

Helping others... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping others...   Helping others... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 10:07 pm

I have been saving up for my mount since i was a lvl 26. im a lvl 33 now and i only have 7g. there is no way i will get 90g by lvl 40 to purchase my mount. if any kind guild members would help me get my mount it would be greatly appreciated. Any donation will help.
thank you.
Back to top Go down
conweezie

conweezie

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Helping others... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping others...   Helping others... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 9:33 am

hey would anyone mind purchasing some large glimmering shards for a fellow guild enchanter here Smile, if u provide me with one ill do a blue glow enchant for u if ud like.
Back to top Go down
Dartus

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Helping others... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping others...   Helping others... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 11:45 am

I just hit 225 smithing, and soon I have to decide on a specialization: armor, swords, maces, or axes. If yall could tell me which of those you need most, I could base my decision on what the guild wants. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Helping others... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping others...   Helping others... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping others...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DeTox Online - Forums :: ALL GUILD MEMBER ACCESS :: General Trade Forum-
Jump to: