DeTox Online - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeTox Online - Forums

Guild Information & Resources

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi all....

Go down 
+2
Archos
HeatM1ser
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HeatM1ser

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-02-24

Hi all.... Empty
PostSubject: Hi all....   Hi all.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 8:36 am

Firstly, I hope I'm posting in the correct forum...I didnt see a "General Forum"

I joined the guild last night, and just wanted to introduce myself. My in-game name is Heatmiser, and I'm a level 29 Paladin.Mining, blacksmithing and first aid are my professions in case anyone needs help with something that would fall under that category, like new armor or a new weapon.

Anyway, I probably play about 20 hours per week, and I am more than willing to help people with their quests, as well...but O dp have my own quests to do,too, so maybe some of you guys can help me out when I need it.

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself...cya tonight after work!
Back to top Go down
Archos

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-02-23

Hi all.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all....   Hi all.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 8:53 am

Thanks for introducing yourself Heatmiser. I'm Archos (Rogue) or you can call me Arclight (Priest Assist). I'm glad to have you as a part of our guild Smile

Dont worry about helping others, just help when you can and the officers help out when they can. Since the officers will be busy 80% of the time with their own quests and guild preparations (improvements), that we can only devote 20% to others. Just wanted to thank you for helping out the little ones Smile

If you have any suggestions for improvements for the guild, plz feel free to contact me in game or any officer.
Back to top Go down
Cazadora

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-02-27

Hi all.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all....   Hi all.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 10:49 pm

Greetings Everyone, I'm Cazadora, Draenei Hunter. Mining, and Jewel Crafting are my trades. I've been playing wow since day one. So I have alot of knowledge I can give to the guild and to its members. This is my only toon on the Mok Server, my others are on Thrall. I was 2nd person on Thrall to hit 70! mad props there lol. I love playing hunters, but I'm usually always a mage. so if anyone has any questions about building a PVP or DPS mage let me know. I also know (for hunters) where to get some nice pets. Such as my main pet Ghost, which is a one of a kind Ghost Saber, which can only be tamed in Darkshore.

On my days off you will always find me online. When I'm off of work I will usually play for about 2 or 3 hrs. I love doing instances so if you need help with SM, SFK, DM or Stocks. let me know. Hope this will be my 2nd family on WoW. And Hope to contribute any way I can.

Mikey D

aka

Cazadora
Back to top Go down
frozenfire

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Hi all.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all....   Hi all.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 7:09 am

Hey everyone this is frozzenfire the GM of this guild anyone needs anything leme know im 42 mage will lvl up quicker i swere lol guild talor and miner.[/b]
Back to top Go down
http://www.guilddetox.com
HeatM1ser

Hi all.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all....   Hi all.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 3:08 pm

frozenfire wrote:
Hey everyone this is frozzenfire the GM of this guild anyone needs anything leme know im 42 mage will lvl up quicker i swere lol guild talor and miner.[/b]

Frozzenfire...
I need 3 bags that are 14 slot, and will pay for or provide the mats for you if your tailoring is high enough.Please let me know!
Back to top Go down
Chosen1jeffy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-03-12

Hi all.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all....   Hi all.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 9:21 pm

Chosenjeffy, lvl 34 nelf warrior. i have skinning and leatherworking as my proffesions. anyone PM me is you need free armor kits!
Back to top Go down
frozenfire

Hi all.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all....   Hi all.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 1:23 am

heat 14 slots is a drop i cant get till i hit higher lvls i can make 12 slots for u easily tho soo leme know!!!
Back to top Go down
HeatM1ser

Hi all.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all....   Hi all.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 1:10 am

frozenfire wrote:
heat 14 slots is a drop i cant get till i hit higher lvls i can make 12 slots for u easily tho soo leme know!!!

LOL...now I need 16 slot bags
Back to top Go down
frozenfire

Hi all.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all....   Hi all.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 11:08 am

i can make 14 slot bags now lol
Back to top Go down
HeatM1ser

Hi all.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all....   Hi all.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 10:45 am

My blacksmithing is at 196, mining at 219, and fisrt aid 255.

So if anyone needs me to make armor or weapons---just let me know.Just provide the materials, and I'll make anything you anything that I am trained to make.I'm sure once I hot 200 I will learn some new weapons and armor....I even think that I can make plate now/
Back to top Go down
Tammyoh

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Hi all.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all....   Hi all.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 12:43 am

Hi, everyone! I have a few characters on Mok who I would be happy to use to supply anything needed. My main is Tammaramma, who has almost 200 leathermaking, and I am happy to make whatever is needed, provided I have or am supplied the materials. My alts are low-level alchemy, enchanting, and tailoring, which may not be as helpful, but again, I am happy to help in whatever way possible (those alts are ElatedSorrow & Avidity). I'm playing probably more than I should be (*blush*) so feel free to pst me anytime. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi all.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all....   Hi all.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi all....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DeTox Online - Forums :: Recruiting-
Jump to: